Fares are up, and revenues are strong in many markets. But that doesn’t mean everyone is doing great, financially or otherwise.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Red Way launches in Lincoln
- Really Cool Airlines in Thailand
- Lufthansa still talking about buying ITA
- More business class seat fees, this time from AF/KL
- Finnair cuts
- Hotels.com destroyed its loyalty program (via Expedia)
- Colombian airlines bankrupt, and the air force is activated to help
- China Southern, China Eastern expect MAX deliveries this year
- EasyJet’s Travel 2070 vision
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Hello Kitty flights are coming back
- CRW and other Breeze growth
- Aerus in Mexico
- Paris votes to ban e-scooters
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
“Paris votes to ban e-scooters”
That was not e-scooters…
but trottinettes, not your own ones, but the three self-service ones authorised on last “marché public”
Anne Hidalgo said she wanted a no but would respect the result of the referendum.
And it has been a no.
One synthetic and excellent comment:
Those are what we’d call e-scooters in the US, though I understand the confusion that might generate. Thanks for the clarification.