- Toronto’s Billy Bishop Airport is on the agenda again because Porter Air is getting hosed there by the Canadian government and lobbyists.
- Minneapolis to China is a big deal for Delta apparently. And we’re not sure why.
- The non-lines coming for Delta from Seattle are interesting, too
- New Orleans is great so long as you can avoid Bourbon Street
- Puerto Vallarta is fun, too
- Alaska Airlines wants to displace Southwest as the commuter operator in California. Is that what the Virgin America deal was all about?
- United is granting elite status bumps to people
- American has a new business class seat coming
- A new alliance for LCCs in Asia could be interesting
Enjoy the show!