It isn’t always about the planes. Well, I mean it is, but occasionally other bits creep in to the conversation, too. This week’s episode covers:
- The way you walk in an airport comes as no accident. This man makes sure of it.
- Serbia has new service to JFK thanks to the Etihad/Air Serbia partnership
- Auckland has two new flights from the US west coast, AA from Los Angeles and UA from San Francisco
- Jupiter (yes, the planet) is up for discussion
- Centurion Lounges are something special, sometimes in a good way
Also in this episode, United is making progress with its flight attendant union and Hyatt is moving hotels around within its award charts.