It isn’t always about the planes. Well, I mean it is, but occasionally other bits creep in to the conversation, too. This week’s episode covers:
- The way you walk in an airport comes as no accident. This man makes sure of it.
- Serbia has new service to JFK thanks to the Etihad/Air Serbia partnership
- Auckland has two new flights from the US west coast, AA from Los Angeles and UA from San Francisco
- Jupiter (yes, the planet) is up for discussion
- Centurion Lounges are something special, sometimes in a good way
Also in this episode, United is making progress with its flight attendant union and Hyatt is moving hotels around within its award charts.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.