Does it actually count as breaking news if it happened 2 days ago and we’re just reporting it now? What if it probably isn’t all that important of a story anyways? What say ye, listeners? (And, yes, this should make a little more sense after you listen to this week’s episode.)
We covered a number of topics this week, including a couple parties in New York City, one for United featuring new uniforms and one for Delta featuring a new (sortof) building. We talk about getting lost looking for a lounge in Argentina and passengers possibly losing out on taxes for plane tickets.
There is even some discussion of points and what to do when you’re accumulating in a program (or alliance) which isn’t your primary. I bought the ticket because of the price, not the points, but it seemed a shame to let them go uncollected. Still, it took until option 3 before I found the “right” place to stash them (shortly before scuttling the trip completely.
All that and more this time around on the PointsHoarder podcast.
- Where to credit a one-off oneworld flight??
- Many views on Delta’s new terminal extension at JFK T4:
- Delta Opens New Terminal 4 Extension at New York’s JFK
- OKPay suspends payment processing to all Bitcoin exchanges
- On The Runway: United Airlines New Uniforms Revealed
- Obama administration looks to $14 air tax bump to improve infrastructure
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.