Is there a good way to describe the 17+ hour flights that seem to be proliferating? Ultra long-haul doesn’t seem to be quite enough. So we’re brainstorming new ideas in this week’s episode.
Also in this week’s show:
- The US government is blocking flights to most of Cuba
- United Airlines hosted a Media Day event
- Some interesting data on what are hubs and how they compare
- Air New Zealand dumps London for Newark
- Doha Airport plans its expansion
- Boeing further delays 777x, cuts 787 rate (and Commercial Aircraft CEO fired)
- Airbus picks up a Spirit 100 frame order
And, as always, plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.