We definitely don’t recommend eating it, but the 2,000 year old street meat discoveries in the ruins of Pompeii are all sorts of awesome.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Montenegro Airlines is dead, but it will likely return soon
- A lawyer involved in representing 737 MAX victims stole payments intended for them
- After years of battles a Delta pilot won their case regarding whistle-blower retaliation, and the now-head of the FAA is implicated
- The EPA finally adopted aircraft emissions standards so Boeing can sell planes internationally but it won’t really help reduce emissions
- Alaska Airlines will continue to block middle seats in its Premium Class cabin, at least most of the time
- Azores Air will fly an intra-Atlantic route from Puerto Delgado to Bermuda and that’s a seriously sexy line
- The book Seth mentioned, Empires of the Sky
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Some thoughts on the increased Alaska Airlines 737 MAX order book
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.