Europeans (and many others) can once again visit the USA, assuming they’re fully vaccinated. And more than a few airlines are very happy about this.
Also in this episode:
- Some follow-on discussion about Bonvoy and points transfers and where the value lies for our host
- Heathrow parallel departures
- Return of the Albatross
- UA wheelchair incident that a passenger died from
- Mallora incident on a Moroccan flight
- AA paying FAs up to 300% for holiday peak
- United stopping a bunch of random routes
- SEA-BLR and DFW-TLV delayed again
- Boeing has 11,000 employees seeking exemptions
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Travel planning, and how much is too much research
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.