American Airlines decided to cancel more than a thousand flights over the weekend, the latest in a string of airline collapses when faced with outside pressure.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- More thoughts on the AAdvantage and Bonvoy changes announced a couple weeks ago
- Spirit slowing growth/recovery because it can’t hire enough people
- Kazakh planes are now being registered in Ireland
- United goes to 22 daily at Heathrow from next summer
- ITA joining SkyTeam for now
- Hyatt changing some award rates
- Rule changes for travel to the US
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- HSR funding in the infrastructure bill that might finally become law
- Allegiant IROPs costs
- Waltzing Matilda pilot mess
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.