We’re talking more about Northern Pacific, with a shout out to Ep 369 where we did first impressions. But that’s not the main insanity referenced in this weeks show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- 5G continues to be a mess (int’l cxls, regional aircraft still maybe not approved)
- Airbus tells Akbar to piss off
- EASA and Boeing battling over controls
- Seth got lased landing at ONT
- FedEx & lasers
- Alaska adding 737s to Everett
- UAE grounds all drones and light aircraft
- Ethiopian returns the MAX to service.
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- AA turned a 777 around over the Atlantic because a woman wouldn’t wear a mask, UA to TLV, too
- Alitalia is coming back
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.