With a blizzard bearing down we’re reliving prior diversions and other cold weather travel tales, all the way to Antarctica.
Also in this episode:
- Fozz travel travails
- SkyBot Cam
- Greece/Cyprus/Turkey airport drama
- BA leaving T7 at JFK in December
- Boom Factory in GSO
- Qatar Airways still in the news, with a major pilot fatigue story, and the assumed 777X freighter order (which should be official by the time the episode is live)–
- Boeing writing off more existing product lines while investing in a completely new segment
- Kalitta’a 767s gone
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- 737 MAX in Antarctica
- Stolen FMS computer in Lagos
- British Airways loses a door in CPT
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.