Sure, we’re not really traveling long-haul for leisure right now. But some people are. We had long time friend of the show Han on to talk about a couple recent trips.
Long-haul, premium cabin travel is often about the experience on board and in the lounges as much as (or more than) it is about just getting to the destination. How did Air France La Premiere and British Airways Club World stack up? Plus, another trip with ANA in first class to round out the globe trotting.
In more newsy topics:
- Qatar Airways confirmed the 777XF order, as well as a bundle of 737 MAXen, helping to make up for the canceled Airbus single-aisle order we talked about in last week’s show.
- UA might sell off a small stake in MileagePlus
- Mesa’s latest investment in a new aircraft type, but it isn’t really a plane.
- Delta lobbying for a national no-fly list
- Play adds SWF as its 3rd US market
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- TATL Flight Tracks below FL330 are gone as of 1 March
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.