We almost forgot to talk about the Spirit Airlines/Frontier merger on this week’s show because so much other crazy stuff happened since it was announced. Fortunately we managed to not quite screw that up.
Also in this episode:
- New premium seats coming to Finnair
- New certification challenges for Boeing
- New US routes from Condor
- New old carpet coming to Portland
- New limits for flying over Ukraine
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A bizarre back and forth over jobs for a few flight attendants at United
- The potential for rocket flights rather than just regular planes.
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.