We screwed up posting this one so the audio file wasn’t present originally. Should be fixed as of Sunday morning.
Should you subscribe to an airline’s recurring payment offerings? Probably not. But we’re going to talk about it a bit.
Also in this episode:
- Alaska Airlines subscriptions
- Which is bigger long-haul route news, Delta to Cape Town or the new British Airways daytime flight from Newark to London. Or one of Delta’s new Hawaii trips?
- Breeze adds a Hartford base (and Seth was on a couple Breeze inaugurals this week), while Avelo expands beyond Florida at New Haven
- A380 Auction by Airbus
- United now charges a premium on at least some o/w awards
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Cathay cuts continue – only 3 flights to LHR, 4 to SYD and none to NYC in March 2022, compared to 100ish pre-pandemic
- American Airlines makes further long-haul cuts thanks to 787 delivery delays
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!