Great news: The holiday weekend wasn’t a total meltdown, despite warnings from airlines.
Also in this episode:
- Air New Zealand confirms new Business Premier/Luxe and SkyNest
- Deutsche Bahn confirmed as Star Alliance partner
- DL $10k VDB, also offered change fee waiver because it is too busy
- European capacity caps
- Cathay brings back JFK-Vancouver in a bizarre way
- China’s Big 3 pick Airbus for single-aisle refresh
- Delta MAX 10 order maybe likely at Farnborough
- Some reports of 737 MAX in-flight AOA sensor issues
- BA thinks only men are doctors
- Passage du Gois in France
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.