Scavenging for spare parts, profitable routes, or just good travel ideas? We’ve got it all in this week’s show.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Schiphol is set to pay out a massive amount of money in pax comp
- Customer support backlogs are still a mess for some; Eurostar closed its phone lines for a month to clear existing cases.
- Heathrow extending 100k pax/day cap
Sydney is the latest airport to see massive lines and understaffed check-in/security
Malaysia Airlines taking 20 A330neo from 2024-2028
Asia is still closed so Northern Pacific is going to try Mexico routes instead
- Delta bringing HND service online from LAX, HNL
- Tailwind launching DC-ish service on a seaplane
So is Boeing, moving engines from completed but parked MAXen to new builds more likely to deliver
- Delta allowed to cut flights at LGA/JFK/DCA without losing slots; blames very high sick rates
- JetBlue moving more Mint planes to LAX (plus another TATL market), and a bunch of route suspensions/cancellations extended.
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Allegiant is not amused by the Sun Country EAS award
- AraJet (Dominican upstart) is selling tix. Seems like it is actually going to launch.
- Uber killing loyalty program
- Emirates F unlimited caviar
- Akasa founder sudden death
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.