So much news from American Airlines this week we might have to rebrand the show. But lots of other goodies, too.
Also in this episode:
- The future of American’s A321T interiors?
- American (theoretically) buys into the Boom hype
- American is also (really) buying Air Whiskey and bringing its 60 CRJs in-house (and away from United)
- A canceled route, terrible rebooking, and horrible service
- Ethiopian 737 pilots allegedly fell asleep during a flight
- 737 MAX wing production slowdown, on top of last week’s mention of engine swaps
- Faroe fish cargo carrier
- Singapore’s new T5 plan
- Wizz is not restarting Russia flights after all
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- SAN-LAX is back on UA
- A Hertz mini-rant
- 27000 and the Reagan library
- Emirates cabin upgrades by the numbers
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!