Another airline disappears, but we’re still here. You can decide if that’s a good trade or not.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- aha! Is gone
- Regional pilots pay scale insanity
- Qantas to add AKL-JFK in June 2023
- JetBlue A321LR delays mean no hot meals for some London passengers
- Play adding Dulles in April 2023
- Denver concessions employee travel budget
- Nigeria released cash to foreign airlines, but not all of it.
- Frontier new hub/crew base at PHX
- Finnair pushing traffic via DOH starting in November with daily flights from
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Dublin’s got a new runway
- AS Stranding People in Barrow Due to runway construction and “radar” issues. And half runways in Alaska.
- PAE-ANC coming in November
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.