Picking an airport in Mexico might be a bit more challenging later this year. Or at least less flexible. Plus flying whales and more Tokyo.
Also in this episode:
- Lufthansa reactivates its last two A380s while China Southern retires its last whales
- Qantas follow-up, including a government lawsuit
- Monarch reboot may already be dead
- Mexico’s latest effort to screw Benito Juarez Airport
- EL AL’s new Matmid program
- NATS systems failure
- Buffett loved sea planes
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Fake spare parts
- Ethiopian flew into a typhoon in HKG
- Corendon kid-free seating fee
- Cuba demand remains dismal
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!