I have to admit that I don’t really get the joke of the title for this week’s episode. I wasn’t around for the recording and haven’t listened to the full show yet. But, based on what little I’ve read in the notes, it seems like there are a lot of potential fun bits in play:
- New LCCs in Star Alliance (ish)
- The Lufthansa Group has new business class seats coming for its member carriers
- United is dropping Dubai, just weeks after dropping Kuwait
- American is launching a proper Premium Economy product
- Alaska Airlines has a new preimum-ish seat option coming, too
And, if that’s not enough to keep you occupied, some discussion about what the guys are planning for next year.
Enjoy the show!