I have to admit that I don’t really get the joke of the title for this week’s episode. I wasn’t around for the recording and haven’t listened to the full show yet. But, based on what little I’ve read in the notes, it seems like there are a lot of potential fun bits in play:
- New LCCs in Star Alliance (ish)
- The Lufthansa Group has new business class seats coming for its member carriers
- United is dropping Dubai, just weeks after dropping Kuwait
- American is launching a proper Premium Economy product
- Alaska Airlines has a new preimum-ish seat option coming, too
And, if that’s not enough to keep you occupied, some discussion about what the guys are planning for next year.
Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.