Welcome to episode 13 of the PointsHoarder podcast. We’ve got a lot of news to cover in this edition. At the time of the recording I thought it was mostly good news. Listening to it again as I went through the editing there seems to be a bit more depressing than I had originally remembered. We’ve got new alliance members and partnerships starting up and a few more mistakes/”sales” being shut down. New routes (and almost a new hub) from Delta and some trouble with keeping planes flying safely.
Length: 36 minutes
- Qatar joins OneWorld (oneworld)
- Air France/KLM/Etihad/Air Berlin partnerships (USA Today)
- Delta’s new Asia hub in Seattle (Delta, ATW Online)
- SWISS Canceling RGN tickets (Upgrd)
- United 787 Schedule Changes (Wandering Aramean)
- American / Loose Seats / Soda (Cranky Flier)
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.