- Cheap and sketchy connecting flights or a reasonable non-stop journey? Seth ponders that question planning a trip to Dubai, Singapore and beyond.
- Finnair is launching service to San Francisco. We love the flight times and a business class award seat was available on the inaugural so Fozz booked it during the show.
- Europe’s aviation industry is a bit of a mess right now. Both Monarch and Air Berlin are having troubles.
Also in this episode:
- Will Hawaiian order the A380 and/or fly to London?
- Why you should link SPG and Marriott accounts (and help us spend Stephan‘s points!).
- Why is United moving its 767s around even more?
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.