A(nother) loyalty partnership is dying and IATA admits it is slightly less relevant in one area. But plenty of new stuff coming to keep us interested.
- Alaska Airlines’ MileagePlan and American Airlines’ AAdvantage programs are breaking up. Not nearly as acrimonious as the Alaska/Delta split, but still annoying for customers.
- Why are YY fares dying? And what are they anyways?
- Boston is getting new service from Delta that may or may not be dartboard-related.
- Edelweiss is coming to Denver
- Norwegian is going everywhere, including new London flights that take on legacies
- Budapest is getting service to the USA again, and the operator might surprise you
This week’s episode is sponsored by 23andme.com/DLD. Enter to win a trip now through August third.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal U.S. residents, 18 or older. Ends August third. Must complete the 23andMe Service. Visit 23andme.com/rules for free entry.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.