Is the US market ready for another commercial airline? Serial aviation founder David Neeleman is ready to give it another go, and Breeze hopes to fly later this year.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this week’s show:
- American Airlines and GOL teamed up on codeshares, helping to restore AA’s Brazilian coverage. But does it matter that much?
- United Airlines bought a pilot training school.
- Cape Air wants to fly seaplanes to NYC
- The jet stream delivered some crazy quick flights from NYC to London last week and some stellar snark to go with.
- Air Italy is liquidating its operations. Turns out running a profitably airline in Italy is very hard.
- Korean LCC Jeju is grounding 20 of 45 planes owing to the drop in China traffic
And lots, lots more. We went off the planned topic list early and often this week. Maybe because we recorded on an election day.
Hope you enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.