We’re about more than just airplanes, especially these days. But don’t worry too much; air travel still dominates the conversation this week.
Among the topics in this episode:
- Southwest Airlines adds new service across town from its Midway and Hobby hubs, joining MIA as it further pushes into legacy hub operations
- Alitalia might have finally died(ish), but not really
- The Vatican invested in Hertz and barely escaped without losses
- Alaska Airlines firms its plans to join Oneworld on 31 March 2021
- IATA says you’re more likely to be struck by lightning than to catch COVID on a plane
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Alaska Airlines’ conversion from stored credit to points: Was it worth it?
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.