Inaugurals are always fun, right? So why not go book a few, just in case they actually operate!
Also in this episode:
- Did Thai Airways really make more money selling food than flying? Like a lot more??
- United Airlines trying to expand service into LatAm again in November, plus nonstop SFO-PVG
- American Airlines parking many A321T frames
- AirAsia Japan is dead…again
- Seth is on the road this week and has some thoughts
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- More details on a few inaugural routes that are pricing nicely for both award and revenue bookings
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.