No, that’s not a typo. We’re mourning the loss of the Convair 580s from commercial service, now slated for next year, among many other things in this week’s episode.
Among the topics in this episode:
- An update on United’s Polaris plans
- CNBC is reporting that United might go back to JFK next year
- The FAA administrator plans to fly the 737 MAX before it returns to service
- Lots of COVID testing partners for airlines
- Europe’s top court will allow cities and countries to regulate AirBnB‘s operations
- Emirates will give out elite status with a credit card
- The Convair 580 is finally disappearing from commercial service next year
- Singapore Airlines decided to not operate tourism flights to nowhere
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- The Pilatus PC-24 had a bug where the on-board ethernet switch could crash and trigger an emergency descent, among other things
- Korean Airlines might divest the Wilshire Grand to finance operations
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.