What’s it like flying the friendly skies right now? Fozz was on a United flight last week and has some thoughts on the overall experience.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Air Canada 10x points for co-branded cards pls a 15% discount for buying tix now
- Roberto Colon is playing baseball in Central Jersey rec leagues
- Volocopter selling reservations for test flights 3 years from now
- Air India lost money on 93% of routes in 2019
- Sometimes blowing up an airplane is easier and cheaper than generating visual special effects for a movie
- Pakistan is getting a boost from British Airways and Virgin Atlantic
- BA’s newest 77Ws have doors on their first class seats/suites
- Is COVID transmission happening on planes? Probably more than is reported but less than this report suggests
- AC SuperElites get a free drink and snack, but not real meal, in Y
- UA 787s all getting Polaris
- Lufthansa confirms A380 (8)/A346 (10) into long term storage
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Rossiya Buying BA’s old 747s, except not really
- Pittsburgh gets Cathay Pacific Cargo flights for the next few months
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
(Header image via PIT Airport)
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.