It is earnings season again, and this time around we’re talking through the billions and billions of dollars burned by Delta and United to start.
Also in this episode:
- Fleet changes cost money, but are the values being allocated fair?
- New routes from United into the Caribbean and Central America
- American Airlines is giving up on 2021 already, at least with respect to elite status in the loyalty program
- Is the 737 MAX really ready to fly again?
- Eastern Airlines has its eye on Bolivia and Argentina
- Some fun with Euro notes
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Drama in the South China Sea, as the disputed Pratas Islands take center stage
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!