A mistake fare brought back some excitement we haven’t felt in a long time, even if it eventually cancelled. Plus Iceland to Antarctica and much more!
Also in this episode:
- UA 328 lost an engine and that was all sorts of exciting, plus the flight number matches our episode number, assuming we counted correctly
- US Airport transit funding rules change and it could be a major win, though probably not a LaGuardia
- ATR testing single pilot operations with FedEx
- United adds bus service in Denver
- Icelandair went to Antarctica
- Boeing talking about possible safety issues at Airbus doesn’t look good, even if it might be vaguely accurate, plus EASA said it first
- Lufthansa is ready to ground the A380 permanently
- Air Sinai (which we talked about a year ago) could be going away for good?
- Some follow-up on the Boston-London market and slots
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Frequent flier account data was compromised because of a leak at SITA
- IranAir as some interesting aircraft acquisition processes
- TAP’s mistake fare
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!