They might all be terrible ideas, but we’re still going to talk about them and figure out if any of it makes sense.
Among the topics in this episode:
- United’s 19-seat electric planes plans
- Hydrogen planes for Icelandair and others
- MRJ might bring back the CRJ700/550
- Delta A350s (7) and 739ER (29) order
- BA 787 nose gear collapse report
- Canada opening to vaccinated Americans
- Boeing 787 front pressure bulkhead rework required
- VS lounges reopen at JFK, LHR
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- ITA (aka Alitalia 2.0) to fly from mid-October, and we’re going to help make sure it isn’t really Alitalia in the end
- A220s over North America
- A couple JetBlue surprises
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!