We lost last week’s episode, but came back strong this time around with planes big and small crossing oceans and some fun new routes and money for US startups.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Seth went to London and back on the new JetBlue service, trying out both the core/economy product and the Mint Studio business class seat
- Korean announced the retirement plans for its quad-engine planes, including a nearly 60 year run as a passenger 747 operator
- Turkish Airlines tried to depart from a taxiway at Newark
- Singapore Airlines will launch flights from LA to Taipei, continuing to Singapore, but with a catch
- Some additional details on Allegiant’s new Allways Rewards program
- Breeze snagged $200 million more in funding to help with the launch of A220s, among other things
- Avelo announced routes from New Haven and Florida is, unsurprisingly, the target
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A waiver of rules around foreign charter aircraft coming to the USA
- American Airlines further delays liquor in economy class to at least January
- Quarantine-free travel to Singapore from Germany and Brunei
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.