We lost last week’s episode, but came back strong this time around with planes big and small crossing oceans and some fun new routes and money for US startups.
Also in this episode:
- Seth went to London and back on the new JetBlue service, trying out both the core/economy product and the Mint Studio business class seat
- Korean announced the retirement plans for its quad-engine planes, including a nearly 60 year run as a passenger 747 operator
- Turkish Airlines tried to depart from a taxiway at Newark
- Singapore Airlines will launch flights from LA to Taipei, continuing to Singapore, but with a catch
- Some additional details on Allegiant’s new Allways Rewards program
- Breeze snagged $200 million more in funding to help with the launch of A220s, among other things
- Avelo announced routes from New Haven and Florida is, unsurprisingly, the target
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A waiver of rules around foreign charter aircraft coming to the USA
- American Airlines further delays liquor in economy class to at least January
- Quarantine-free travel to Singapore from Germany and Brunei
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.