Kicking off the show with a bad conspiracy theory joke about hurricanes probably isn’t our strongest play, but here we are. It gets better pretty quickly.
Also in this episode:
- United Airlines teased a cash & points redemption option internally to staff; details yet to come
- Delta Air Lines won’t require employees to be vaccinated, but will add an insurance premium hike if they don’t
- South African Airways is back from the dead
- Alitalia stopped selling future tickets and its replacement ITA is ramping up to start ops 15 Oct
- Qantas is ready to restart international services, with the A380 returning to flight sooner than previously expected
- Air New Zealand will be retiring its 777s mid-decade as the 787-10s show up
- Delta added 30 more A321neo to its order book, now 155 due
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- An update from O’Hare
- Singapore’s Changi Airport is reopening two terminals, with questionable demand
- Singapore Airlines is running a cruise because it still can’t fly people many places.
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.