Did aviation news related to the war in Ukraine drive this week’s show? Of course it did. But that’s not the only topic of conversation.
Also in this episode:
- On the Russia front.
- Aeroflot slashed international service, but private airlines are playing a little differently.
- The US government picked 100 jets to declare illegally exported to Russia
- Cargo operations are affected, too
- Finnair and Korean Air, among others, are rerouting planes to skip Russian airspace, and having a little fun with it
- The first new 737 MAX in years made its way to China, another indication that the market there might finally resume MAX flights
- Delta is rumored to be ready to buy the MAX 10
- Mask rules are changing, though airlines are having trouble keeping up in some cases
- SkyWest wants to cut a bunch of EAS markets, blaming a lack of pilots, but will the DOT let that happen?
- Norse Atlantic is taking a rolling delay, even before it begins operations
- Seth rented a Tesla and mostly enjoyed the experience
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Safety in South Africa
- A new ULCC in the Dominican Republic
- Flying to Iceland without going to Keflavik
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.