At some point “Plus” has to not be the default naming of whatever new thing a company comes up with, right? Alas, this is not that week.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- China Eastern flight MU5735 crash
- Air New Zealand to NYC in September
- Qantas adding DFW-MEL in December
- Air Canada buys the A321XLR
- Alaska Airlines retiring the A320 family faster and also the Q400s
- Southwest Airlines launches Wanna Get Away Plus fare
- United Airlines delaying IAD-BER start + no EWR-PRG this summer
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Rossiya’s new Sochi SSJ Super hub (Note: We called it Aeroflot’s in the episode; the SSJs recently transferred to Rossiya to further reduce exposure, and Pobeda is grounding 738s, not SSJs, for parts)
- MAX 10 not likely to meet EoY certification timeline
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.