No squirrels were harmed in the making of this episode. And we cannot explain why that is even remotely relevant. But here we are anyways.
Also in this episode:
- The new airport outside Mexico City is not ready for primetime. Possibly not
- even ready for late night.
- Does Seattle need a new airport?
- Pilot lies about experience and gets caught
- Alaska Airlines pilots picketing
- Are these Delta SkyMiles enhancements – gasp – actually useful??
- New Air New Zealand Business Class seat coming later this year
- Delta’s first A321neo routes announced
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A surprisingly fun conversation about which status to chase
- Debate over which is the best *A hub to connect at in Europe, and why
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!