Hard to believe we’re still saying this, but please stop being an asshole on airplanes. Or anywhere else, really. But definitely not on airplanes.
Also in this episode:
- 777X now not likely certified until late 2024, airline delivery in 2025.
- NPR article doesn’t understand that China Airlines isn’t a Chinese airline
- SCASD Grant applications
- Breeze planning transcon flights at HPN
- Recaro seatbacks
- Golden knights scared the US Capitol Police pretty good
- AA long-haul fleet shuffle triggered by BA needs
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!