Sure, the conversations were great, but our plans for a grand birthday celebration came up short.
Also in this episode:
- More consolidation in Latin America
- *A Credit Card coming
- Pilot shortage proposals
- Incapacitated pilot coming back from the Bahamas; ATC talks guy through landing
- Southwest power/wifi/bins
- United’s single-aisle inflight entertainment and wifi update delayed
- UA 764s coming back with Polaris
- New UC at EWR
- Air France new cabins on some 77Ws
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- PANYNJ will pretend to enforce street pricing again
- LHR trimming pax/hour
- HA investing in larger flying boat
- And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.