What matters most on long-haul flying? And why isn’t it a good night’s sleep??
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- How much should a turkey sandwich cost?
- AA drops award charts
- EI A330 troubles
- 737 MAX tail problems
- Fort Lauderdale flooding (and a JetBlue diversion to NAS)
- Silver possibly evicted from FLL
- Cool video on planes being stripped for parts
- BA adds Avios-only flights
- JR Rail pass prices going up in October
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- BA in General
- BA Lounge Showers
- Seth in Italy
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.