It is all fun and games until a rules change hits home. Then the rage rises to the surface.
Also in this episode:
- American dropping SEA-LHR for the winter, launching LAX-AKL
- Airbus delivery delays drift into 2024
- Dulles could have new permanent Pier 2 gates by December 2026
- Breeze ISP, Avelo ILG growth
- New MUC terminal
- The most expensive bus
- Air Malta potential collapse
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- British Airways PremY experience
- Lufthansa flight experience
- NH Mistake fare, maybe being honored. And how much is too much?
- How to get an A380 out of the desert after nearly three years
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.