A special Dreamliner is on the move. And we’re not really sitting still, either.
Also in this episode:
- JetBlue firms its Amsterdam ops
- Atlantic Airways Faroe to SWF
- Alaska Airlines and Starlux are partners now
- Mexican Government plane sold to Tajikistan
- New Southwest livery for Hawaii (plus USB power)
- Silver Airways MCO-GSO-BNA
- US-China flight limits continue
- WestJet finally launched Tokyo service
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.