Can fries be reasonably served as a side on board? And, quite frankly, why not tater tots instead??
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- United is bringing fries on board as the side dish for the cheeseburger
- GO FIRST insolvency in India
- New seats from Arabian Travel Market
- Breeze to Mexico
- Delta’s Haneda slot flex attempt
- Norse winter plans for sun markets
- Oracle Opera hotel management Security Flaw
- Air Canada free wifi option for other loyalty programs
- FAA cancels plans to move 30 controllers from Long Island to PA as part of air space reassignment
- DL adding LGA-SLC for a couple months this summer
- Top carriers @ JFK
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A trip report from Fozz
- Go Wild Pass marketing for the summer
- Bermudair theoretical premium carrier to US
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.