Two nice implementations of indigenous themes and art from airlines announced this week, and the impact for passengers is pretty good, too.
Also in this episode:
- US DOT Customer Rights Rules might happen
- Ryanair MAX 10 order
- Philippine Air A350-1000 order
- Hawaiian’s 787 Suites
- New Alaska Airlines salmon livery
- JD Power Airline Survey results
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- UA mutli-segment award pricing idiocy
- Order rumors – Le Bourget is gonna be exciting
- United Fries….
- YouTube plane crash douchebag might be going to jail
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!