JetBlue and American Airlines have a lot of work to do if they’re going to keep the NEA alive. A judge ruled it illegal last Friday, setting up all sorts of challenges for the carriers.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Also in this episode:
- Qantas boosting capacity, including Finnair A330 leases
- American Airlines, WestJet pilots reach AIPs
- Long thin routes from smaller carriers, maybe on larger planes??
- Mega profits at Emirates, Singapore Airlines
- AA Football routes from JT
- Southwest taking advantage of the DCA slots from the NYC rules this summer
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Breeze Ascent Trip Report
- Northern Pacific inaugural delay
- Hertz/PR passport idiocy
- Do328 lives on
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Leave a Reply