New planes, new routes, and new seats all bode well for the future. And some lines being dropped might not be so bad, either.
Also in this episode:
- Lufthansa Group finalizes deal for ITA
- First ITA A330neo delivered
- Ethiopian to upgrade 787 business class
- Frontier selling status to competitor co-brand cardholders
- Asiana exit door opened in flight
- C919 enters service
- Embraer deals
- Emirates PremY bubbly exclusive
- British Airways issues at Florence continue
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Daytime flight to London/Dublin
- Ryanair DUB-POZ
- United bailing on Boston-Heathrow
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!