Empty flights typically suck, but sometime airlines still fly them and make money doing so.
Also in this episode:
- Ghost flights’: Qatar Airways flying near-empty planes in Australia to exploit legal loophole
- DOH-PHL/JFK Update
- NTSB report on UA 777 Maui climb-out issue
- Mexicana relaunch coming next month
- DOT extends N90 slot waivers
- US-China frequencies increasing
- Yet another Frontier Go Wild pass option
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.