Lots of heat out there, but nothing melting, at least not this week…
Also in this episode:
- Delta’s PDX-Haneda well and truly dead
- Akasa sues pilots for leaving early, but also launching international routes
- Air Belgium stopping standalone passenger services
- Edelweiss A350s (but not the same as Swiss)
- Delta TATL Summer ‘24
- Condor to San Antonio
- Fake engine parts on nearly 100 planes.
- CBP updates from APEX EXPO
- iAero bankruptcy
- Brighline launches Orlando connection
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- 777 Partners (Flair, etc) buying Everton FC
- Air Peace tries a unique approach to Heathrow slots access
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.