Delta made waves with its SkyMiles/SkyClub rules changes last week. Plus, new seats, new routes, and an end to revenge.
Also in this episode:
- Swiss A350 cabin layout
- Delta SkyMiles/SkyClub changes
- Aeroplan Family Sharing Suspended
- New United Club in Denver
- Vietnam Airlines 50 737 MAX order
- Breeze almost makes it to Canada
- Mexico back to Tier 1 with FAA
- JetBlue EWR/BOS divestments to Allegiant
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Upgrade semi-shenanigans
- What the next year holds for NYC air travel
- Have we reached the end of the “revenge travel” era?
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!