A couple major unexpected events this week caught us off guard, but we’re doing our best to get through it all.
Also in this episode:
- Alaska/Horizon incident
- Akbar is out at Qatar Airways
- Delta rolls back some loyalty changes
- New liveries for Air India Express and Avianca
- Air France closing Orly ops (Transavia will remain) in 2026
- MEA moving planes out of Lebanon
- Alaska Airlines adding Anchorage-JFK/SAN and other MAX 8 routes
- Air Greenland Nuuk-Iqaluit
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Boeing pumping cash into Spirit Aerosystems
- UA/EI codeshare is dead
- UA/HA Handea fight still smoldering
- ZIPAIR HND-PDX?
- Delta bringing live television to the 767-400s (and probably more widebodies, eventually)
- UA gets first A321neo
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!